Marketing plan development
Marketing takes time and lots of preparation. One of the best ways to prepare yourself is to develop a solid marketing plan. A strong marketing plan will ensure you’re not only sticking to your schedule, but that you’re spending your marketing funds wisely and appropriately.
A marketing plan includes everything from understanding your target market and your competitive position in that market, to how you intend to reach that market (your tactics) and differentiate yourself from your competition in order to make a sale.
We provide a variarty of marketing plan development
- A background analysis for your business
- Explore Your business marketing objectives
- A marketing strategy and marketing mix
- Actions plans and budgets
- The organisational implications
- An evaluation and monitoring plan